Do you want to learn 3D modelling quickly & easily by creating trendy low poly artwork?
- You can do it in my new ‘Learn Cinema 4D: Low Poly Tree’ course! You will not believe how easy it is to learn the basics of 3D modelling in Cinema 4D just by following the course.
- Use this course and learn to emulate this trendy art style which has been used in popular games such as Journey & Monument Valley.
- This lesson will take you through the basics of how to create a Low Poly abstract tree using Cinema 4D and Photoshop.
Enroll HERE! New users get 3 months Skillshare Premium for $0.99
In this class you’ll learn the step-by-step process for creating basic 3D shapes and turning them into parts for your abstract tree. This class is perfect for designers, illustrators and anyone else who would like to learn a bit of 3D modelling to add to their designs. The class is for beginners – intermediate. Topics will include some basic 3D modelling techniques and how to use lighting to improve the overall look of the illustration.
Get started with 3D modelling. If you take this course now, you can learn the following in just a few hours!
- Basic 3D modeling techniques
- How to add colour to a model
- How to add lighting to the scene
- Basic tips and tricks in Adobe Photoshop
Take the course now and get lifetime access:
Enroll HERE and get 3 months Skillshare Premium for $0.99
Thank you for being enrolled in my Udemy Low Poly Art Course. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and having the chance to serve you as a student in my course.